At MVML Tox, we provide both the patient and clinician with the highest level of service and expertise. We are proud to be a part of the Mountain View Medical Laboratory family, bringing the power of toxicology testing to ensure accurate and timely results. We want to be your trusted toxicology laboratory partner, allowing clinicians to deliver the best care and treatment outcomes for patients.
At MVML Tox, we understand that treatment decisions need to be made quickly and from an informed position, which is why we offer a broad, yet specialized test menu, same and next day turnaround time and exceptional customer service. Here’s why you should choose MVML Tox:
- Personalization: We believe in a more personalized approach to healthcare. Our toxicology testing empowers healthcare providers to order medically necessary tests tailored to each patient.
- Patient Safety: Our same day presumptive and next day definitive test results turnaround time allow providers to make the appropriate clinical decisions when timing is critical.
- Optimized Treatment: MVML Tox results will provide you with a clear and accurate picture of your patient’s adherence to their substance abuse treatment program or pain management protocol.
- Cost-Efficiency: Our testing yields all the results providers need while ensuring the cost to payers and patients remains affordable.
Our Process: Simple, Reliable, and Informative
Getting started with MVML Tox is easy:
- Sample Collection: As a provider you collect a urine sample for your patient and send it to our state-of-the-art laboratory.
- Analysis: Our licensed laboratory team will analyze the sample to identify the presence of a variety of analytes, both prescribed medications and illicit drugs.
- Report Generation: Our detailed toxicology report outlines the presence or absence of both prescribed medications and illicit drugs.
- Consultation: Our expert laboratory team is readily available to answer your questions and assist you in understanding your patient’s toxicology results.
A Wide Range of Applications
MVML Tox testing offers services suitable for multiple clinical settings including those for patients in:
- Chronic Opioid Treatment (Pain Management)
- Substance Use Disorder (SUD)
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Opioid Treatment Programs (OTP)
- Behavioral Health Treatment
- Mental Health Treatment
Contact Us for More Information
Experience the benefits of our skilled laboratory team, our state-of-the-art technology, and our unparalleled customer service.
If you are a provider interested in MVML Toxicology services or have further questions please contact us at 951-658-1440